We are a Videogame Studio based on Valladolid (Spain)
Pentakill Studios is the result of years of experience in computer graphics, architectural visualization, video game development, and 3D Animation movies.
We started in 2014 with the creation of iVisual School of New Technologies. Today, we have hundreds of students in both face-to-face and online modalities.
All of this brings us to Pentakill Studios. It has taken us over a year to get the necessary funding to start the studio. We are a team of professionals specialized in different areas, with both face-to-face and remote professionals.
We are very aware that we are in a very competitive market, which is why we have invested heavily in equipment and technology. All this allows us to apply a workflow very similar to that of large triple A video game studios.
My father used to tell me stories when I was a kid. Stories about a place called GodStone. They tell of the place being cursed and abandoned 50 years ago.
I head there. The sailors think I’m mad, some say it’s a place inhabited by ghosts and demons. Others, the sceptics, simply say that no one goes there because the sea is difficult to navigate.
I know the truth. I am an occultist, I see ghosts and spirits that mundane people cannot see. GodStone… why did you go to the place of your stories, father?
I have to find him, he is not in the condition of his youth to venture into such a place. I hope I am not too late.
The Occultist teaser
Nuestro primer vídeo
Icon and Logo
Awards and Recognition
- «Finalists Best Europe Videogame – Euro Play 2021, Gamescom, 18 August, 2021
- «Finalists Best Narrative» – 8th Edition PlayStation Talents Awards 2021
- «Finalists Best Game for the Press» – 8th Edition PlayStation Talents Awards 2021
- «Finalists Best Use of DualSense» – 8th Edition PlayStation Talents Awards 2021
- «Winners Best Use of DualSense» – 8th Edition Play Station Talents Awards 2021
- «Winners Best Indie Videogame» – FreakCon 2022
- «Finalists Best Videogame» – Valencia Indie Summit 2022
- «Winners Best Indie Videogame» – Gamepolis 2022
- «Finalists Best Action Videogame» – TIGA 2022
- «Winners Best Console Videogame» – Indie Games Málaga 2022
- «Top 10 Winners Best Videogame» – GTR 2022
- «Winners Best Horror Videogame» – Soedesco 2022
- «Winners Best Audience Award» – Valencia Indie Summit 2023
- «Finalist Best Videogame» – Game Connection 2023
- «Finalist Best Videogame» – WN Istanbul 2023
- «Winners Best Videogame» – Madrid Otaku 2023
- «Winners Best Gameplay» – Kokoro Japan Expo 2023
- «Finalist Best Videogame» – IndieGG 2023
- «Finalist Best Sound Design» – IndieGG 2023
- «Finalist Best Visual Aspect» – IndieGG 2023
- «Winners Best Business Proposal» – IndieGG 2023
- «Winners Blockbuster» – Devcom 2023
- «Winners Indie Contest» – GameBCN 2023
- «Winners Best Horror Videogame» – IndieDevDay 2023
- «Finalist Best Action and Adventure Game» – TIGA Awards 2023
- «Finalist Best RPG Game» – TIGA Awards 2023
- «Finalist Best Indie Game» – IndieX 2023
- «Finalist Best ITC Industry» – Premios de la Industria 2023
- «The first 10 finalists for Euro Play 2021 have been revealed.»
– VGC, Website
- «The Occultist is the videogame that will represent Spain in the Europlay Game Contest.»
– Planetsmarts, Website
- «The Occultist, by Pentakill Studios of Valladolid, awarded Best Indie Video Game 2022 at FreakCon Malaga.»
– EuropaPress, Website
- «I have already played the first game in Unreal Engine 5, and the result is very promising.»
– HobbyConsolas, Website
- «These are the winners of the Gamepolis awards, with a horror title as best indie videogame.»
– 3D Juegos, Website
Tech Artist & Environment Artist
LookDev Artist & Concept Artist
CM & Graphic Designer
Jesús Miguel Arranz
3D & Environment Artist
Character Concept Artist